There is no doubt that more and more people are suffering from STDs. But, just like a healthy person, these people also deserve and need to find love and affection. This is pretty much the reason why there is also an influx when it comes to the number of online dating websites specifically geared to cater to people who have HIV and other similar STDs. One good example of this website is none other than PositiveSingles.com.
PositiveSingles.com is the undeniable leader in the industry of STD dating. Right from the first day of its launch way back in 2001, the site has been encouraging its members to date even when they have this kind of medical condition.
The website is composed of more than 1 million users from different corners of the world, and today, this has become among the biggest communities for those who have STDs.
But, does the site really live up to its promises?
- Basic Account – Free
- $15.95 per month good for 6 months
- $19.95 per month good for 3 months
- $39.95 per month good for 1 month
Features of PositiveSingles.com
As far as features are concerned, PositiveSingles.com is filled to the brim. But, since there is a paid option, you can expect that there are some other features that basic members will not be able to enjoy. With the basic membership, the features you can use and enjoy include the following:
- Create your profile for free with your personal information and 27 photos
- Search for your ideal match using different criteria
- Exchange winks and greetings with members you are interested in
- Blog about your personal experiences and take part in discussions on forum pages
- Join the discussion on topics related to STDs
- Ask questions related to STDs and get expert answers
- Check and get inspiration from the first date ideas given by other site members
- Read inspirational stories, success stories, and get more details about locations with STD care
- Get your income, age, and photo verified by the site
When you join and sign up at PositiveSingles.com, you will easily see why this is regarded as among the best websites for singles who are suffering from STDs. The site itself offers a rather friendly atmosphere in which members can interact with one another without limitations or restrictions.
The website also makes use of highly efficient search algorithms complete with communication options that have been integrated into the platform. In addition, the comprehensive profiles also give members an insight to the expectations and preferences of the other person.
Since it is free to register to the site, you can check out the rest of the features found on the site and choose to upgrade your profile when you are contented with the things you see. However, an extra feature of video chat option might have improved the communication options on the site.
While far from being perfect, PositiveSingles.com is still worthy to check out if you are positive but hoping that someone out there will understand and accept you.